FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
DO YOU TAKE WALK-IN'S?
YES. We are happy to take walk-in if time permits, but we recommend calling ahead to check our availability.
DO YOU DO PIERCINGS?
NO. We do not do any piercings nor sell jewelry.
NO. We do accept credit cards, but cash is preferred.
HOW MUCH DO YOU CHARGE?
Because each tattoo can vary in complexity, it is extremely difficult to give a quote over the phone. We recommend visiting the shop to get a proper quote for your tattoo.
DO YOU DO COVER-UPS?
YES. We do cover-ups, however, because cover-ups require planning and drawing time, we recommend an in shop consultation with one of our artists before booking an appointment.
HOW DO I CARE FOR A NEW TATTOO?
Keep your new tattoo out of the sun and bodies of water for two weeks. Plan accordingly. For more information, please see our aftercare instructions below.
- Leave the bandage on for a minimum of two hours to a maximum of overnight.
- Remove the bandage. Using your hands, wash your tattoo with warm water and mild fragrance free soap such as Dial or Dr. Bronner's.
- Pat your tattoo dry and DO NOT RE-BANDAGE.
- For the next week or two, moisturize your tattoo with a small amount of fragrance free lotion such as Cruel, Eucerin, Lubriderm or Aquaphor once or twice a day. (If you are using Aquaphor, USE SPARINGLY)
- For the next two weeks, keep your tattoo clean as it heals.
- NO SAUNAS, BATHS, SWIMMING POOLS, HOT TUBS OR SUNBATHING.
- DO NOT PICK OR SCRATCH YOUR NEW TATTOO.
- DO NOT LISTEN TO YOUR FRIENDS! Everyone will want to weigh in on your new tattoo, offering suggestions on how to care for it. Please adhere to these instructions and feel free to call us should a question arise.
- Take care and enjoy your new tattoo!